Do you have a passion for online marketing? Are you a Paid Media Specialist who has already earned his stripes? We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist, who wants to make an impact together with us and go for the maximum result.
We are The Fully Bookers! Number one in online marketing for restaurants and hotels. We are rapidly growing and help entrepreneurs at home and abroad to increase their visibility, reach and profits every day. With over 10 years of experience in online marketing for the hospitality sector, we have access to interesting data and a good basis for successfully maximising the occupancy rate of hospitality businesses. We have the ambition to become market leader in the Benelux within 3 years. We are therefore looking for a Paid Media Specialist who wants to help build this success and continue to develop himself.
What will you do?
You will work on the online objectives of various restaurants and hotels. Together with the marketing team, you will achieve maximum occupancy for them. From result-oriented online campaigns to improving conversion-oriented websites: you know your way around the digital world. You act quickly, have an eye for detail and take responsibility. You are responsible for setting up and implementing campaigns for multiple clients within The Fully Bookers. You work together with the team to implement the strategy in order to get the most out of the online resources.
- Setting up and analysing awesome campaigns within Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads;
- Create and evaluate marketing strategies to meet your customers' goals;
- Thinking about new opportunities based on consumer behaviour and incorporating them into the marketing plan;
- Keeping in touch with your customers to be able to switch quickly and share progress;
- Analyse the possibilities in the market in order to respond in time to trends and developments in the hotel and catering industry;
- Present your results internally to keep each other focused and motivated;
- Regular meetings with the marketing team to monitor whether we are achieving the objectives and where opportunities lie for our own company.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in online advertising;
- Want to make a real contribution to the growth of our customers and our company;
- Proactive, creative and can work well together;
- Analytical ability and a strong commercial attitude;
What we offer you
- A part-time/full-time job with a great organisation;
- On starting immediately a permanent contract;
- Working with the top hospitality companies;
- Working in a nice environment with a strong focus on content development;
- Fine workspace with MacBook Pro and sit-stand desk;
- Salary indication; €2,750 - €3,750 per month;
- 24 fixed and 4 optional days of holiday;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Friday afternoon drinks with dinner every month and a company outing every quarter;
- Pension accrual;
- Training money per year to develop your level of knowledge and skills;
- There is a lot of room for initiatives that are put into practice;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Possibility to participate in company fitness;
- Advancement opportunities;
- A pleasant, informal working environment and friendly colleagues.
After reading the job description excited and ready for the next challenge? Top! Then apply immediately via the following link and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated: we like to use our own network to find the right person.