Are you creative, do you like variety and do you enjoy managing the social media of different customers? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for an experienced Social Media Marketeer, who will help our clients in the hospitality industry to achieve maximum results with social media.
We are The Fully Bookers! Number one in online marketing for restaurants and hotels. We are rapidly growing and help entrepreneurs at home and abroad to increase their visibility, reach and profits every day. With over 10 years of experience in online marketing for the hospitality sector, we have access to interesting data and a good basis for successfully maximising the occupancy rate of hospitality businesses. We have the ambition to become market leader in the Benelux within 3 years. We are therefore looking for an experienced Social Media Marketer who wants to help build this success and continue to develop himself.
What will you do?
At The Fully Bookers, we don't stand still. We're constantly in motion. And so are you. You will have varied tasks consisting of, but not limited to:
- Coming up with cool content ideas;
- Creating social media strategies;
- Sparring on targeted campaigns with advertising specialists;
- Creating organic content and posting it on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn;
- Analysing content to determine what works best;
- Developing well thought-out shot lists for photographers and videographers;
- Building and maintaining a loyal fan base;
- Working on many different customers and have a lot of variety in your work.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience with social media;
- Passion for social media and the hospitality industry;
- You want to make a real contribution to the growth of our customers;
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign;
- You write attractive and error-free texts;
- Proactive, creative and can work well together.
What we offer you
- A part-time/full-time job with a great organisation;
- On starting immediately a permanent contract;
- Working with the top hospitality companies;
- Working in a nice environment with a strong focus on content development;
- Fine workspace with MacBook Pro and sit-stand desk;
- Salary indication; €2.800 - €3.900 per month;
- 24 fixed and 4 optional days of holiday;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Friday afternoon drinks with dinner every month and a company outing every quarter;
- Pension accrual;
- Training money per year to develop your level of knowledge and skills;
- There is a lot of room for initiatives that are put into practice;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Possibility to participate in company fitness;
- Advancement opportunities;
- A pleasant, informal working environment and friendly colleagues.
After reading the job description excited and ready for the next challenge? Top! Then apply immediately via the following link and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated: we like to use our own network to find the right person.